Join us in bringing together a unique celebration of Orange County’s finest food and drink to a special outdoor setting, under the stars, through the middle of West Main Street in historic downtown Orange.
Imagine an enchanting outdoor dining location amidst the quaint downtown atmosphere, with live music to compliment the culinary experience, this is Dinner Under the Stars, Downtown Orange.
Be a part of Central Virginia’s FIRST showcase of culinary talent under the stars!
Net proceeds from the restaurant participation fee will be donated to the Orange Food Bank.
Application Deadline is January 15, 2019
Your Participation Includes
- Infrastructure for the event:
- Tables and chairs
- Restroom trailers
- ABC permits
- Food prep areas
- Live music
- Promotion of your restaurant in all marketing materials (posters, banner, etc.).
- Provide photographs and standard of the event to you for planning purposes.
- Exposure to a new customer base from the DC, Maryland, and Virginia region.
- Opportunity to showcase your chef and restaurant’s quality and talent.
- Your restaurant retains all proceeds from your reservations.
The Host Will Provide
- Event seating space, tables, chairs, live music, and prep area.
- All advertising materials highlighting your restaurant to use for promotion.
- Banner for Main Street, Downtown Orange.
- Paid digital ads, radio spots and social media marketing.
- Website page listing your restaurant event menu, reservation information and a direct link to your website on the Orange County Tourism and the Orange Downtown Alliance websites.
$500.00 Investment– Two tables, 20 people- $1.14 per ft.
(22’ x 20’ =440sq. ft.)
$750.00 Investment– Four tables, 40 people- $.85 per ft.
(44’ x 20’ = 880sq. ft.)
$1000.00 Investment– Six tables, 60 people – $.76 per ft.
(66’ x 20’ = 1320sq. ft.)
Table length used is 8’ including a 3’ buffer space.
RESTAURANT APPLICATION COMING SOON
Requirements to Participate
In order to participate you must:
- Have a brick and mortar restaurant, catering business, or both.
- Provide at a minimum a three-course meal.
- At minimum have a $50.00 per person menu price.
- Make at least a two table investment.